Polecats as pets are still not too widespread, but steadily gain popularity among fans of animals. Maintenance and education of this small animal takes away a lot of time and forces, however to the loving owners any difficulties at all. But to buy a small animal and everything that it will be necessary for him - it is only half-affairs. It is necessary to an animal a suitable name.
1. Look attentively at your new friend. Examine his hair, a muzzle. Perhaps, you will notice some distinctive features which will help to think up a nickname. For example, you can find some unusual speck or a stripe and to include imagination. It is possible and call the kid – the Speck. It is possible to try to translate this word into other language. If the color at your small animal light, then approaches, for example, the nickname Snowball.
2. Observe behavior of a small animal. Perhaps, its character and habits will be able to become a push for the choice of a nickname too. For example, it is possible to call especially mobile small animal the Zinger, and on the contrary, quiet and phlegmatic – the Sleepyhead.
3. Perhaps, you want to call the pet in honor of your idol – the actor, the singer, the political figure, the athlete. Here you need only to remember a name of the person who is important for you and to award with it your new fluffy friend.
4. Visit the specialized sites and forums devoted to polecats. On many of them there are special topics in which owners tell about the pets and specify their nicknames. You can borrow from someone the pleasant nickname, and can set a question of how it is better for you to call a small animal in a special topic (which is for certain already got at a forum). For certain someone from visitors of a forum will advise you something efficient.
5. On the same websites it is possible to find lists with already ready nicknames and just to choose from them one which to you most of all attracted.
6. Besides the resources devoted to keeping of polecats there is a huge number of the websites for dog breeders and fans of cats. On them a huge number of nicknames is laid usually out too. You can try on on the favourite and a cat's nickname – the special difference will not be here, unless only the Cat, Barsik or Polkan of a polecat it will be a little strange to call.