If you noticed that your dog gnaws wires, you should use the best efforts to disaccustom an animal to this dangerous habit. Not only your equipment, but also a pet can suffer. If you show patience, then will surely achieve success.
It is required to you
- - toys;
- - piece of a cable;
- - mustard;
- - vinegar;
- - horse-radish;
- - levomitsetin;
- - starch;
- - Antigryzin.
1. Provide a dog with toys. And they have to be different: stones, balls, rubber animals with "squeakers". If to your pet always is what to be engaged, he will not pay attention to wires. As soon as saw that the animal became interested in electricity, distract it a toy.
2. Whenever possible remove all wires from a zone of access of a dog. During repair hide conducting under a plinth or carry out under a ceiling. Get in shop special a box for wires. Fence off the extender a partition. All this will not allow a dog to reach "delicacy".
3. Smear wires with something bitter, unpleasant for your favourite. Mustard or horse-radish will approach. It is possible to use a tablet of a levomitsetin, on taste this medicine extremely bitter. Mix capsule powder with water, add a little starch and grease with the turned-out mix an electrical wiring. It is also possible to grease wires with vinegar – its smell is extremely unpleasant for animals.
4. Get in shop with goods for animals special means of Antigryzin and sprinkle them everything the wires which are available for you in the house. People do not catch a smell of this medicine, but it possesses repellent action on dogs.
5. If you have a small dog, leave her in a cage for the period of your absence. You should not worry that the dog will suffer, while owners there is no house, dogs generally sleep. Large dogs can allocate one room or a corridor where on a floor wires do not lie. Thus, in safety there will be both your conducting, and your favourite.
6. Try to distract a dog, having given her an unnecessary piece of a cable. As soon as you saw that the dog tries to eat wires from your laptop, call up her and hand its personal piece of an electrical wiring. Soon the dog will understand that you want from her, and will leave to the technician alone.