Those who decided to get a kitten should decide with what forage they will feed an animal. It is possible to choose natural food or ready forages. In huge assortment of crackers and canned food it is easy to become puzzled.
1. The budgetary option are widely advertized dry and tinned feeds like Whiskas, Kitekat, Darling, Perfect Fit, Katty, Friskies, Happy cat and others. Despite attractive names, qualitative rollers on TV and banners on the Internet, such forages are made of raw materials of poor quality and waste. The balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins, as a rule, is not observed. The laboratory researches conducted by experts prove that inscriptions on packing of similar forages should not be trusted. Practically in all cheap sterns in structure there are nutritional supplements which do not allow to be acquired to some nutrients and have negative effect on health of four-footed favourites. Regular feeding by "Whiskas" or Kiteket at best will lead to an urolithic disease of a cat and will reduce the term of her life.
2. Stern of the class "medium" of average quality. Usually producers of such forages release various rulers: for the sterilized cats / the castrated cats, for kittens, for elderly animals, for pregnant women and the feeding cats and so on. These forages differ with structure of components. During the different periods of life the need for certain vitamins and mineral substances increases. As a rule, in the medium sterns protein powders and fertilizing contain.
3. Advertizing of premium cat food on TV cannot be seen. Such products, but in its structure perfect quality raw materials cost much. These forages have certificates of quality, and the structure always corresponds to what is specified on packing. In the rating of qualitative cat's forages the sure leadership is kept by Hills, Nutro Choice, Eukanuba, Iams, Pro Plan. Slightly cheaper them Royal Canin, Nutra Gold, Leonardo, Pro Pac, Gourmet. They do not contain dyes and flavoring additives therefore it is rather difficult to accustom the cats who got used to sterns of economy class to almost natural taste of good crackers and canned food. As a part of expensive qualitative forages there are practically no vegetable proteins, but balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro - and minerals is brought closer to ideal. Such forages only in specialized pet-shops and veterinary clinics are on sale.
4. There is also one more class of ready-made cat's feeds which received the name "holistik". Producers never spend money for advertizing because the highest quality of this line of goods speaks for itself. On many characteristics of a holistik-forage remind a premium. The main difference in initial raw materials. Fish and meat are grown up specially without application of antibiotics and hormones, and plants are not processed by pesticides and other chemicals. Such forages completely satisfy needs of a cat for nutrients. Like "холистик" Eagle Pack Holistic, Evo, Innova, Chicken Sou, Origen, Felidae belong to sterns. It is possible to buy them, as a rule, only directly in online stores of producers.
5. The domestic cat can be fed also with natural food. It is unlikely the animal will refuse a portion of meat or fish. However it is worth remembering that the diet of a canine friend has to be balanced. If you are not sure that you will be able independently to make the correct menu, it is better to trust in manufacturing professionals and to get qualitative forages.