Try to draw to the p0-present the winter and flickering pattern very similar to pattern the windows which have frozen from frost. It's not true difficult and at certain skill will take no more than 10-15 minutes.
It is required to you
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - color gel polish
- - white gel-paint without sticky layer
- - microgloss or spangles of high milling
- - thin brush
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - rigid brush
- The sample is shown on tipsa, but the description is given as this design becomes on nail.
1. The nail is standardly prepared. Nail buffer gloss is removed, it is processed by primer, base and dries in lamp. In two layers color gel polish is applied and again it is dried. In this option blue. But this design well looks on any other color. Then becomes covered by top and again in lamp. If the top with sticky layer, then stickiness is removed.
2. It is planned where the first element of pattern will lie approximately. The thin brush and white gel-paint draws fat line. It is not necessary to dry yet.
3. Further others are brought from this line, similar to fir-tree branch. If necessary it is possible to add still paint gel. The design still does not need to be dried.
4. In the same way one more branch appears.
5. Other elements of design are in this way added.
6. Further the design appears on all perimeter of nail.
7. Now on not dry-through ready pattern falls down mikrobles for giving of frosty blinking. Superfluous it is shaken back in jar. Now the drawing is dried. Rigid brush excess spangles which have not stuck to gel-paint clean up. Thus, on pattern there will be only those which will long rush with this design and will not be showered to the following covering. Here interesting, flickering and really frosty the pattern which reminds pattern at the frozen windows has turned out such.