The original design of snow-covered mountain ash will look very interestingly during the winter period on marigold and to fix eyes to female charming handles.
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - gel polish of white and blue color
- - white gel-paint without sticky layer
- - black gel-paint
- - velvet sand or acrylic powder of white color
- - the smallest rhinestones (the size - S3) red color
- - thin brush
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - rigid brush
- The sample is shown on tipsa, but the description is given as this design becomes on nail.
1. We prepare nail. Nail buffer we remove gloss, we process primer, we cover with base and we dry in lamp. We do smooth transition in blue and white color. Usually enough two layers. We dry everyone in lamp.
2. We draw branches of future mountain ash. We dry in lamp.
3. We finish drawing remained. Once again we dry. The design is covered with top and again we put in lamp. If the top with sticky layer, then nail is wiped with klinser.
4. At this stage, in those places where mountain ash clusters will be located, we will drip drop of usual transparent gel and in these parts we will place small red rhinestones in the form of mountain ash clusters. Let's dry design in lamp.
5. Béla gel-paint and thin brush we draw snow, from above we powder with white acrylic powder or velvet sand. We dry in lamp, and superfluous we shake rigid brush.