If on your body there are undesirable hairs and you want to get rid of them, you can use modern means, such as depilatory creams, photoepilation, removal of hair the laser and others. But not all methods do not allow to solve problem forever. It is possible to try to address folk remedies.
1. Use pine nuts. Take fresh shell of pine nut, for a while make it in hot water and leave for half an hour. Apply the mix which has turned out at you to skin in places of undesirable growth of hair, then wash out large amount of warm water. Repeat this procedure several times, and you will begin to notice soon that the number of hair noticeably decreases. In several weeks it will become visible that hair have absolutely disappeared. This method is the easiest, widespread and safe among folk remedies. Also instead of shell of pine nut it is possible to use firm cover of walnut.
2. Use nettle seeds. Collect about 40 grams of seeds, pound them in some capacity and fill in with sunflower oil in number of 100 ml. Put the turned-out mix to the dark place approximately for two months. Filter and accurately apply this mix on the sites of skin demanding removal of hair. If to use this method regularly, the hair disturbing you it is less, than in month, will disappear forever.
3. Take green grapes as basis for means necessary to you. Squeeze out of it juice and apply to skin. This way is very simple, approaches all-type skin, but has not really high efficiency. Also fresh juice of green grapes helps the places of skin affected with psoriasis.
4. The horse chestnut will help to get rid of unnecessary hair. Take one glass of fruits of horse chestnut, rind, fill in fruits of 600 ml of boiled water and put on fire, stirring slowly. After water evaporates, cool the turned-out weight and apply it on the site of skin which demands epilation.
5. Take 5 g of castor oil, about 5 g of liquid ammonia, 2 g of iodine and 30 g of alcohol. Carefully mix these ingredients and then carefully apply to skin. This means is very effective if to apply it not less than 2 times a day.