Acne rash on face – the phenomenon widespread. It is possible to get rid of this illness as by means of professional tools and procedures, and using the checked recipes of traditional medicine.
It is required to you
- - cucumber;
- - honey;
- - lemon juice;
- - gauze bandage;
- - sage (dry collecting);
- - nettle;
- - beet;
- - carrots;
- - water.
1. Take 1 cucumber and peel it. Rub on small grater. Add 1 tablespoon of natural honey to the received gruel and carefully mix everything. Lay out the received consistence on gauze bandage thin layer. Apply it to the person for 15-20 minutes. After that remove the remains of means with warm water. You carry out this procedure 2-3 times a week. Such means not only will save you from acne rash, but also will perfectly moisturize your skin.
2. To get rid of eels, wipe face with special infusion. For this purpose fill in sage (1 tablespoon) with 1 glass of abrupt boiled water. Cover the container with broth and leave for 40-60 minutes. After that filter infusion, using gauze bandage. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Wipe with this mix affected areas of skin 2-3 times a day.
3. The made mint leaves also effectively help to remove acne rash from face. For this purpose fill in 2 tablespoons of dry collecting with 1 glass of boiled water. In 30-40 minutes filter means. Use it inside on 1 tablespoon 2 times a day. Mint will save you from acne rash and will give to your skin healthy and fresh look.
4. For removal of acne rash accept on 1 tablespoon of juice of nettle. It is also possible to add a little honey to it and lemon juice. Such means contains huge amount of vitamins. Juice of nettle improves work of pancreas and brings toxins out of organism.
5. Fresh juice of beet and carrots also helps to get rid of acne rash. Mix it in equal proportions and use every morning on an empty stomach. In week you feel visible result and inflow of energy.
6. You remember: recipes of traditional medicine have number of contraindications therefore before their application consult with the expert.