Having decided to get rid of undesirable vegetation on the body by means of traditional medicine, it is necessary to sort "grandmother's" recipes competently. Choose those which are based on practical action of some plant or medicine, but not on beliefs and "spells". Here some of them.
It is required to you
- - nettle seeds
- - vegetable oil
- - hydrogen peroxide
- - liquid ammonia
- - potassium permanganate
1. Take 50 g of seeds of nettle, pound them and mix with vegetable oil in proportion 1:2. Densely close vessel with the received mix, place it in the dark place and let's infuse from 6 to 8 weeks. Grease problem parts of the body with the received means. It is possible to use every day.
2. Take 6% hydrogen peroxide. It can be prepared independently. For this purpose it is necessary to dissolve 6 tablets of the hydroperit in 30 ml of water. Connect one teaspoon of peroxide of hydrogen of 6% to the same amount of liquid soap, add five-six drops of liquid ammonia. The last component is of great importance. Sal ammoniac can soften effect of peroxide.
3. Mix needs to be applied on body, to maintain quarter of hour, then to wash away camomile broth. To repeat weekly. This way will help to decolour at first hairs, and over time - to slow down their growth.
4. Dissolve permanganate potassium powder (in other words, potassium permanganate) in water that solution of rich pink color has turned out. Carefully stir before full dissolution of crystals. The ideal option is to filter the received liquid, thereby, excepting not dissolved parts. The last are dangerous that they at contact with skin or mucous, cause burn.
5. Pour out the turned-out liquid in bathtub with water. Pay attention - concentration of manganese will decrease. Respectively, water has to gain light pink color. Take such bath of 20 minutes to half an hour. Do not forget that head hair do not belong to undesirable vegetation therefore they should be protected from solution influence.
6. Upon termination of the procedure it is desirable to use the moisturizing cream as potassium permanganate dries skin. The recipe is suitable for daily application.