10 percent of all population suffer from the increased sweating or hyper hydrosis. During heat most of us, and this normal phenomenon sweats. However people with the increased sweating feel discomfort practically all the time. To cope with this problem, it is necessary to follow the below-mentioned advice.
- Most of us for disposal of sweat uses antiperspirant which blocks sweat glands. At the same time it is necessary to pay attention that cosmetic deodorants which are on sale in perfumery shops because of the low content of active agents are in certain cases useless. The most effective are medications which can be seen in drugstores. They more concentrated also I promote fast narrowing of time.
- People with the increased sweating need to apply antiperspirants to clean skin in the evening. In night until activity of sweat glands is reduced, active agent will manage to get deep into skin and to block their work. In the morning the sweat gland becomes active therefore the antiperspirant put at this time is quickly washed away then.
- However antiperspirants in itself do not reduce sweating. They only clog up pores, and excessive moisture can appear in other place, for example, in back. If at you armpits strongly sweat, try to put alternately hot and cold compress (on 4 repetitions), then apply Teymurov's paste to skin of armpits. Small amount of paste needs to be rubbed within minute of 1 times a day for 3-4 days.
- At perspiration of palms it is possible to do baths, also alternating hot and cold water. After that in skin of hands it is necessary to rub easy movements camphoric alcohol.
- If all body is subject to excessive sweating, daily arrange contrast shower. In this case also sage broth will help to cope with sweating. For this purpose it is necessary to fill in 1 tablespoon of dry grass with 100 ml of water and to boil within 3-5 minutes. It is necessary to cool and drink the received broth on 1/2 glasses 2 times a day.