of women unfairly avoid dresses of green color. To all fault the myth which says that the green dress does not suit blondes at all and ages brunettes. It far not so. It is only enough to pick up competently make-up shades, and the dress of this color will surround any fashionista with crape of obolstitelnost and mystery.
It is required to you
- - liquid foundation;
- - proofreader;
- - powder;
- - lipstick;
- - mascara;
- - pencil or eyeliner;
- - blush.
- The shade of tone means has to repeat natural color of your skin in accuracy. For masking of the available defects, for example, of circles under eyes or inflammations, use the proofreader. For fixing of basis of make-up use powder which tone also should not discord with natural skin color. Do not forget before imposing of tone means to moisturize the skin that decorative cosmetics has laid down easier.
- Dressing green dress, never use shadows of the same color. Many women make similar mistake, and their person not only loses expressiveness, but also looks painfully because of abundance green. There will be successful also no attempt to combine olive shadows with light green dress and vice versa. When choosing cosmetics always stop on the contrasting tones. With green dress gold, purple, beige, brown and black shadows not bad look.
- Select eyeliner and pencil for eyes according to the same principle, as shadow. The black or brown eyeliner will approach, and here about green do not even think. The make-up of eyes will finish mascara which always has to be in harmony with color of pencil or eyeliner.
- The choice of blush under dress of this color directly depends on natural skin color. Dark-complexioned women should use pink or plum tone, and here white fashionistas need to choose red blush.
- Select lipstick under green dress according to tones of other meyk-ap. If it is executed in cold paints, then use saturated-red lipstick. The make-up in warm colors will be perfectly shaded by lipstick of color of ripe cherry. These simple recommendations will allow any woman to be influenced by all magic of green dress and to be in it extraordinary stylish.