Today it is difficult to imagine it, but store shampoos were available for sale only at the beginning of the XX century. Long since people used means for washing of the head on the basis of different natural components which remarkably cleaned hair, looked after them and gave to hairstyle healthy beauty. Too it is useful for modern fashionistas to put aside industrial cosmetics from time to time and to indulge itself house shampoos.
It is required to you
- Egg shampoo:
- - egg yolk (2 pieces);
- - olive oil (1 teaspoon);
- Gelatinous shampoo:
- - store shampoo (1 tablespoon);
- - divorced gelatin (1 tablespoon);
- - egg yolk (1 piece).
- Beer shampoo:
- - mix of nettle, hop and root of burdock (2 tablespoons);
- - light nonfiltered beer (1 glass).
- Shake up fork or venichok yolks of crude egg until yolk weight foams. If you have normal or oily hair, dissolve the improvised shampoo with small amount of warm water. At dry hair it is recommended to add small amount of olive oil. Evenly distribute means on hair and rub in head skin soft circular motions. 3 minutes later vitelline shampoo carefully wash away.
- Use gelatin for washing of hair of any type. It contains set of proteins and amino acids which well affect dim hair, help at split ends. Dissolve gelatin, following instructions on packing then mix it in equal proportions with the store shampoo suitable your type of hair. Add egg yolk, vent everything and wash the received mix the head. Even after careful rinsing such house means for washing of the head will leave very thin film which will give to your hairstyle effect of lamination on cuticle.
- Prepare broth of curative plants for house shampoo. Mix of dry leaves of nettle, cones of hop and root of burdock will help you to get rid of dandruff and will strengthen hair bulbs. Mix vegetable collecting in equal proportions, fill in with boiled water and boil thoroughly half an hour on weak fire. Let's broth stand that it became warm then mix it with warm nonfiltered beer in proportion 1:1 and use for washing of the head. Use the remained broth for the subsequent rinsing of hair.