Skin of heels coarsens under the influence of many factors: open footwear, continuous mechanical friction and age changes in organism which result in the shortage of collagen. Gradually on heels the layer of dead tissue which has grayish shade is formed. To put the legs in order, be engaged in their health.
It is required to you
- - basin;
- - sea salt;
- - pumice or metal brush for legs;
- - srub;
- - nutritious mask;
- - cream;
- - olive and burdock oil;
- - vitamin A and E.
1. Buy natural pumice and if you have very big outgrowths of dead tissue, then it is better metal brush. She something reminds grater, but does not damage living tissues, and deletes only unnecessary layers of epithelium. Buy also sea salt, nutritious foot cream and srub. On sale there are special masks which nourish skin and promote its mitigation - it is on your discretion.
2. Pour warm water into deep capacity and add a little sea salt. Take legs in water about 15 minutes - during this time skin has to become softer. Carefully clean heels pumice or brush. Try to clean off all devitalized epithelium, in it and dirt is hammered, giving dark shade to heels. If you have desire, then process also nails by means of manicure accessories.
3. Well walk soft towel and apply nutritious cream. You carry out the procedure in process of formation of the died-off epithelium, but at least 2 times a month. At regular leaving of heel become very soft and gentle.
4. Use srub several times a week. After skin processing you put with peeling nutritious mask for legs. Wait for several minutes and wash away warm water. Apply cream and put on cotton socks. It is better to carry out this procedure before going to bed, and not to take off socks till the morning.
5. And if nothing helps you, pour spoon of olive oil in small capacity, add as much burdock, mix the capsule of vitamin E and A. Tshchatelno. Rub the turned-out mix in heels daily. Gradually they will become soft and healthy.