Despite abundance of shampoos, masks for hair, balms and conditioners, people more often began to give preference to folk remedies on hair care. Washing of hair black bread – one of the alternatives which willingly are picked up by contemporaries at far ancestors. Bread, vitamin-rich and microelements, well influences condition of hair, stimulates their growth and even treats. Of course, it is much more difficult to wash the head with bread, than plentifully foaming shampoo. Therefore this procedure should learn.
- Choose rye bread in which there are no amplifiers of taste and fragrances. Cut it on thin slices and wet in warm water for 1 hour. For short hair one slice, for long and curling three-four will be enough. For the first time take "by eye", and on the third time you will already know exact amount of bread.
- Carefully mash sodden bread hands. If desired you can wipe it through sieve or mix in the blender for receiving homogeneous mass. Some go further away, filtering bread through several layers of gauze then liquid is poured out and use dense grain gruel in business.
- Apply sodden bread on hair, trying to distribute it evenly on all head. Especially carefully rub gruel in roots of hair, and then smear lengthways on all length. Do the massing movements, at the same time moving apart hair, you will not feel yet that bread has covered all "territory" of the head, without having left any unused hair.
- Put on the head hat for shower or tie it scarf (towel). In the next 10-15 minutes you can be engaged in another matters – to erase, make lunch, to be tidied up, etc.
- Carefully wash out the head. It is the best of all to do it under flowing water that particles of bread were washed up without special work.
- You can rinse hair with water to which a little juice of lemon is added. But it is the optional procedure, and without such rinsing your hair will be fluffy and silky.
- Wrap the head towel. In 5-10 minutes take off towel, let's hair dry slightly, comb.