The hyperactive child begins a lot of things, but does not finish, quickly loses interest and does not keep attention, in good mood has fun, runs, cannot calm down – to such child heavy to adapt at school. These are difficult pupils: noisy, inattentive, but very capable if to put their energy on the right track.
1. Parents of hyperactive children have to prepare the kid for school lessons competently. The impatient child, cannot wait for the turn of an entrance to a game – do not abuse, do not punish him, and play, for example, the game "Who More Slowly" or "What behind What Happens". Loves a molding, drawing or to collect puzzles – let is engaged, but not in punishment, only if it is pleasant to it. Try to do everything together: to play, remove, perform tasks, to have a rest. Also do not pull out the kid from process by food, and prepare transition to it in advance: "When you will stop drawing, we will eat".
2. Problem in untidiness: fussed with a plate in the dining room and filled in a form; ran, fell, tore trousers. Stock up with patience and help – over time there will be improvements. Accurately formulate a task, you do not speak to the child "put a portfolio", he will not understand. Tell specifically: "Put a notebook, the textbook, the diary in a briefcase".
3. Competently equip a workplace of the offspring. The active child has deficiency of attention therefore in the field of vision there should be no distracting moments: posters, food, toys. On a table only the handle, a notebook, the textbook, but not all portfolio. Undertake a preparatory part, for example, line fields that the child could start performance of a task at once.
4. Begin with easier tasks to create success situation – it will be motivation for further work. The hyperactive child is more sensitive to a praise, than to criticism, badly perceives a word it "is impossible". Accurately define that precisely it is impossible: "it is impossible to beat children", it is impossible to run across the street on red light and so on, forbid only what is really dangerous, you overlook the rest.
5. The child does not do much not because does not want but because he cannot. It is difficult to make five lessons at once therefore during the classes arrange minutes of a respite, ask the child to bring waters or to turn off the light in a corridor – each mom well knows the child to think up a blitz task. Further the child can sit down on the place and continue to work.
6. When the child is engaged, ask members of household to keep quiet – let dad do not turn on loudly the TV, and the grandmother does not do chops at this time. Use the system of encouragement, encourage, you say that everything will turn out. Think up an incentive that the child wanted to perform work. Help the child to develop skills of self-checking and self-control: "Before to make something, count to ten, clap in palms".