The allergy represents immune reaction of an organism to influence of any substance (allergen). Most often at children the so-called food allergy which arises as the response to consumption of some food, and the contact allergy developing owing to hit of dust, wool, pollen and other substances on skin or in airways of the child is observed.
1. The most frequent manifestation of food and contact allergy – defeat of integuments of the child. On a face, hands, legs and a neck of the kid bright pink rashes in the form of blisters develop. In certain cases these blisters begin to become wet and itch, causing to the baby serious discomfort. At long impact of allergen on an organism Quincke's edema can develop. It looks as the localized site of leather or hypodermic cellulose of red color. Most often skin rashes (diathesis) and Quincke's edema are connected with the use of such products as milk, fish, crabs, bean, nuts, eggs, a citrus, or arise at contact of the child with insects.
2. Other widespread manifestation of an allergy – an oral allergic syndrome. It is characterized by defeat mucous a pharynx, an oral cavity, language and is followed by an itch, hypostasis of lips, the sky. These symptoms, as a rule, arise in a few minutes after contact with the corresponding product and last not for long.
3. The respiratory system also often suffers from influence of allergens. Rhinitis, conjunctivitis, pollinoz, laryngitis and bronchial asthma belong to respiratory allergic reactions of an organism. As a rule, such reactions arise at a contact allergy, however some foodstuff can also provoke breath difficulty (for example, peanut or hazelnut).
4. Food allergy at small children often is followed by negative reactions from a stomach and intestines. Some types of products (milk, eggs, nuts) are capable to cause in kids enterokolit and proktit. The last meets more often at children of the first months of life and is shown by emergence of impurity of blood in Calais against the background of good health, appetite and a normal increase in weight.
5. System reactions – an anaphylaxis concern the heaviest and, fortunately, the most rare manifestations of an allergy. It is followed by a laryngeal edema, urticaria, sharp pressure decline, developing of short wind and loss of consciousness. Most often anaphylactic shock stings of insects, administration of medicines or vaccines provoke, some food (seafood, cow's milk, peanut, soy).