Every year expenses on training of the child at school considerably grow. Payment of textbooks, economic needs, repair of a class and school, open classrooms, food and extended-day group considerably exhaust contents of a parental purse. However not all parents know that there is an opportunity to issue free food at comprehensive school. For this purpose it is necessary to confirm the belonging to preferential category of the population.
1. First of all it is necessary to define whether you can apply for a privilege in the form of free food at school. It can be received: - children from large families; - children from needy families; - orphan children or children without parental support; - disabled children; - the children who appeared in a difficult life situation; - children from the families which were injured owing to the Chernobyl accident. For each preferential category the list of documents is provided. As a rule, documents are provided to the social teacher of school.
2. In order that the child from a large family received free food, it is necessary to provide: - written statement about free food; - copy of the certificate of mother (father) having many children.
3. Children from needy families confirm the privileges with the reference from social security authorities that their family is needy, and receive the corresponding benefits. The application for granting free food is in addition written.
4. Orphan children or children without parental support, also have an opportunity to eat free of charge at comprehensive school. For this purpose the trustee writes the corresponding application. The list of the studying orphan children provides each new academic year to school department of guardianship and guardianship.
5. For receiving free food disabled children need to fill out the application form and to provide the certificate of disability.
6. The children who are in a difficult life situation is a special category as this situation has no official confirmation. As a rule, determination of the status of "a difficult life situation" is assigned to the class teacher. Parents need to explain to the teacher a difficult situation of family and the reason for which parents cannot pay the child's food. The class teacher draws up the statement of inspection of living conditions. The social teacher carries the document in department of guardianship and guardianship which has to make the relevant decision and send the petition for free food of the child to school. Unlike other preferential categories, free food will be provided only within calendar year.
7. Children from the families which were injured owing to the Chernobyl accident also have an opportunity to eat free of charge at school. For this purpose it is necessary to write the application and to provide the reference confirming preferential category.