The nature to each woman first of all is intended to be mother. Desire to bring the child is natural practically to each full-fledged married couple. But sometimes it happens that long-awaited pregnancy does not occur.
1. Visit the gynecologist. He will perform inspection, will appoint necessary analyses. By results of analyses, perhaps, it will be necessary to undergo treatment. Be ready to it and be not afraid of it. And to you, and your future kid first of all it is necessary to be healthy.
2. Accept polyvitamins. During pregnancy your organism will bear double loading, giving the best to the child. Also try to eat properly and refuse tobacco and alcoholic drinks.
3. Try not to think that you want to become pregnant. Often the woman, thinking of motherhood, worries and worries, thus forcing the organism to work very hard.
4. Replace a way of life. Relax have a rest more if you have a hard work connected with a stress. Take a vacation and hold it in the quiet, quiet place - on the bank of the sea, the river or just to the companies of good friends.
5. Get support of the husband and relatives. Now you very need the loved one who can open, trust, to share problems.
6. Communicate more with families which already have children. Let they will share the experience with you, will give advice, will tell how to arrive in any given situation. Perhaps, you have a close girlfriend who to be going to become mother. Find time for meetings and communication with it, ask it questions of pregnancy which at you arise.
7. Visit the sites and forums devoted to motherhood, read stories by women about pregnancy and childbirth. It will allow you not to feel lonely in the desire to become mother. Anyway, you find a lot of useful information, and she – your best adviser.
8. Remember that often thoughts materialize. The child already lives in your family if you think of him and want to become pregnant. Try to be adjusted on result and think only of good.