How to be registered at pregnancy not at the place of residence

How to be registered at pregnancy not at the place of residence

In independence of whether you live on a registration or you rent apartment in others city, clinics for women have to register you on pregnancy and serve free of charge. There is only not always a wish to address in those medical institutions which you treat at the place of residence. But it is possible to be registered on pregnancy in the chosen medical institution.

It is required to you

  • - passport;
  • - insurance policy;
  • - money (at the appeal to the commercial medical centers).


1. In order that you were assigned to a certain clinic for women, it is necessary to write the application addressed to the chief physician or the manager of this medical institution. You will have to enclose copies of a number of documents to the application. First of all it is, of course, the copy of the insurance policy issued to you in the place of a registration, the copy of the passport (sheets with a photo and a registration) and the copy of temporary registration. Some medical institutions ask to show copies of the marriage certficate and the medical documents confirming pregnancy.

2. In case you have no registration, it is possible to replace it with the copy of the lease of the apartment in which you live at present or the copy of the passport of the owner of the rented apartment if the lease agreement was not signed. After permission to attachment comes, in registry the prenatal record will be open and the directions on analyses are written out. If you do not accept the obstetrician-gynecologist appointed to you, you can change him for any other, working in this clinic for women

3. It is possible to be observed on pregnancy and in the commercial medical centers. However do not forget to find out in advance whether the medical institution chosen by you has permission to issue of the prenatal record. Remember that if you will not have it on hands at receipt in maternity hospital, will be able to admit you only to observation office where there are women with various diseases and uninspected patients. Specify also whether sheets of disability on pregnancy and childbirth are given by the medical center which interested you.

4. You can get registered on pregnancy and in one of the medical centers working at maternity hospitals. Their main advantage is that to conduct pregnancy and childbirth there will be the same obstetrician-gynecologist. In the last two cases you will need to provide for registration only the copy of your passport and the insurance policy.

Author: «MirrorInfo» Dream Team