Nipples and children's small bottles from which mothers feed newborn children need sterilization. Intestinal microflora at newborns is even in process of formation therefore such way of processing of pacifiers and small bottles protects children from pathogenic microbes which actively breed in dairy environments.
It is required to you
- - nipples;
- - water;
- - a saucepan or a bucket (enameled / aluminum).
1. Buy in shop the special ware (enameled or an aluminum saucepan or a bucket). It is required to you for boiling of water at sterilization of pacifiers.
2. After finish feeding of the child from a children's small bottle, wash a pacifier and a small bottle the special detergent intended for washing of children's ware (as a last resort, just wash with water). Carefully rinse under a pure stream.
3. Pour so much water into a saucepan that at placement of a small bottle in it water completely would get in it. Put a saucepan with water on the gas stove before boiling.
4. Lower a small bottle and a pacifier in the boiling water approximately for 10 – 15 minutes. The exact time of sterilization of children's ware will depend on a type of a pacifier and a small bottle and also on material of which they are made, and extents of pollution. Therefore sterilization time for each ware is individual, and it is possible to learn it only with practice. If there are fears that you can distract from the procedure, water will boil away and the small bottle will melt in a saucepan, then put the piece of a gauze curtailed into several layers in a small bottle. In this case the gauze will be able to absorb the melted mix of a small bottle and a pacifier in itself, and further work on cleaning of a saucepan will be less.
5. Using nippers, take a small bottle and a pacifier from a saucepan and put them upside down on a sterile napkin.
6. Clean and dry dummies can be stored in a special transparent container.