Modern education is based on mutual respect of parents and children. The principles of superiority are not appropriate here. Each child - the same individual, only small. It already has especially personal opinion, the right for the mistakes. He is the same person, as well as his parents. Just he sees this life in a different way, through the prism of perception of the world. New methods of education are possible only provided that a psychological situation in family benevolent, without stresses and the conflicts. The child before eyes constantly has to have an example for imitation.
1. You have to treat with respect to each other that this relation became the norm in your family. If dad treats mom or the grandmother with disrespect, to sense from such education will not be - only harm. The child copies adults and transfers these behavior models to the world. You and your child have to have equal rights in family, address to each other quiet, benevolent tone.
2. You have to praise the child, helping it to realize own importance. The praise stimulates development of the little person, forms in it confidence that it does everything correctly. Motivate it on creativity.
3. Do not use negative words in relation to the child. Children are very sensitive - even if they will not understand the meaning of what was said at once, they will remember your words and over time learn their value. The child has to know that he is good. Do not force your kid to doubt it. "What you will seed, you will reap" - if you seed diffidence in the child, receive problems with his further education.
4. You have to respect yourself - then you will be respected by your relatives and children. If the child was rude with you, do not fall to reciprocal roughness. Ignore him, letting know that such relation is inadmissible. You do not press on it "authority". You have to be the wise diplomat, communicating with the child.
5. You find time to listen to the child, together with it discuss his problems, be benevolent in relation to his requirements, become for it the good friend. And once again we will repeat - communicate as equals!
6. Trust the child more, let him show the independence. Do not discuss him if it not so does something and do not redo his work for the child. Let he will learn to respect own work. Encourage the child if he shows interest to something.
7. Let's the child most solve problems which will affect only him. Let him learn to make decisions and to live the head.
8. In advance define that it is acceptable in your family and that is under a ban. Read all the rules to the child. Never depart from these rules even if you are strongly angry or the child asks to make to him an indulgence.