Since that moment as the child begins to take the first steps, footwear becomes the most important part of his clothes. It has to give to children's legs support and a support at the first experiments of walking and at the same time not to limit freedom of travel of the child.
1. Upon purchase of footwear surely take the child that it was possible to try on boots. The end of a thumb of his leg should not concern a footwear toe, and the heel has to have a reliable support. Surely consult with the selling assistant who will help you to pick up footwear correctly.
2. You should not buy footwear one size bigger, than it is necessary. In it the child will uncomfortablly feel and falter. At the same time foot of a leg can be deformed therefore it is not necessary to save on footwear.
3. Choose model which is easy for putting on, but not just to remove that once again the child did not remove it. The section has to reveal widely to facilitate putting on, but the lacing or a fastener should not be undone by one movement.
4. Make sure that in footwear there are no pressing seams. It has to be from natural materials that the leg in them "breathed". The sock has to be strengthened as children up to three years often still creep and stumble.
5. Do not buy footwear with orthopedic soles as they are useless as in the first year of life of stop at the child flat. It is better to buy boots or boots with an anatomic sole which will contribute to the correct development of the arch of foot. A front part has to be bending and flexible. For winter, of course, it is necessary a sole more thickly that legs did not freeze.
6. Never use footwear you got which from someone as it already took the form of a leg of other child.