In case of a delay the woman seeks to learn as soon as possible whether she expects a baby. The test for pregnancy not always shows the correct result. Much more reliable is blood test.
It is required to you
- - to take a blood test from a vein on the analysis,
- - to wait for results.
1. Wait the day before yesterday for a periods delay. For this purpose by first day of the last critical days add the average duration of your menstrual cycle. To the turned-out date add 3 days.
2. Choose laboratory in which do the analysis HGP (horionichesky gonadotrophin of the person). Usually in network laboratories of a research cost cheaper and results come quicker, than in the gynecologic centers. Besides will not demand the direction on carrying out the analysis from you.
3. If you want to know the result as soon as possible, leave to the administrator of the center of blood sampling your e-mail address.
4. Surely tell the nurse if you take the hormonal drugs.
5. Make the analysis in the morning on an empty stomach. If you are going to take a blood test in other time of day, do not eat at least 4 hours to the analysis. For carrying out a research on the HGCh level will take blood from a vein from you.
6. Wait for results. Tables of indicators in laboratories can differ because of use of different methods of carrying out researches and incoincident units of measure. Most often the HGCh level is measured in honey/ml. If your result got to the range from 0 to 5, you are not pregnant. The HGCh 25-30000 level honey/ml corresponds to 1-4 week of pregnancy.
7. In several days you can repeat the analysis. Till tenth week of pregnancy the HGCh level doubles every other day. It demonstrates that the fruit develops the pregnancy which did not stand and not extra-uterine.
8. Keep results of analyses. Further you can show them to the advising doctor. According to a research the doctor will be able to determine pregnancy term most precisely.