Pyranbodies – medicine for treatment and prevention of helminthic invasions. From 6 months children can take this drug. Pyranbodies possesses a broad spectrum of activity and treats enterobioz, askaridoz, nekatoroz and ankilostomidoz. In pediatric practice medicine is used in the form of suspension and tablets.
1. The dosage of a pyranbody depends on age, the mass of the child, a type and weight of an invasion. Medicine can be taken irrespective of meal at any time.
2. For treatment of an askaridoz and an enterobioz of pyranbodies appoint in calculation 10-12 mg to 1 kg of body weight of the child. That is on 10 kg of weight – 125 mg of a pyranbody. To accept once. Give to the child at the age of 6-24 months 0.5 measured spoons of suspension. Children are from 2 to 6 years old - the whole measured spoon of suspension. Children from 6 to 12 years can accept either suspension, or tablets. Suspension give 1-2 measured spoons, in tablets it is 1-2 tablets on 125 mg. 12 years – 3 tablets on 125 mg or 3 measured spoons of suspension are more senior.
3. At an ankilostomidoza give the above-stated doses within 3 days in a row.
4. For treatment of a nekatoroz Pirantel give to children within 2 days. The dose pays off – 20 mg of a pyranbody on 10 kg of mass of the child. To give 6-24 months to the child on 1 measured spoon of suspension. Children are from 2 to 6 years old – on 2 measured spoons of suspension. To give to children of 6-12 years on 2-4 tablets on 125 mg or in suspension - 2-4 measured spoons. 12 years – 6 tablets on 125 mg or 6 measured spoons of suspension are more senior.
5. For prevention of repeated infection conduct one more course of treatment in 3 weeks. Strictly follow all rules of personal hygiene and you treat at the same time all family members.