Most of mothers wants to impart to the children taste to good music. It is necessary to do it from early age, it is the best of all even from pregnancy as it is proved that the child, being in a stomach, perfectly perceives music.
1. To future mothers most often recommend to listen to classical music. Generally it is about Tchaikovsky, Greig, Haydn, Chopin and Mozart. It is accepted to select especially works by Mozart whose tone and rhythmic ratios and interesting melodic structure will ideally be coordinated with human biorhythms.
2. It is necessary to tell that besides classical music, the child in a stomach can allow to listen to soft blues, jazz and even rock ballads in which there is no aggressive rhythm. Do not accustom the child to any abstract good music, put to him the favourite performers, you have to derive pleasure from listening of favorite songs and songs too.
3. After the birth of the child continue to listen together with it to music which is pleasant to you. Pay attention to what melodies and compositions it reacts positively (smiles, crools, shows activity), try to put them more often. Be not obsessed with any one style, it is useful for child to listen to various music as it contributes to his development. National motives, choral music, a country, a jazz-rock, even a little hard rock will do good to your child.
4. If your child differs in quiet character, go with it to a concert. Even the most small child it is possible to take to listen to organ music in church or philharmonic hall. In this case, choose places at pass and is closer to an exit: if the child is capricious or will burst into tears, you will be able just to leave not to give to surrounding people trouble. Do not worry if the child falls asleep, lulled by quiet music, it will do him good.
5. When the child grows up, resemble with him musical festivals and holidays, explain to him that music is different. Living performers of various music draw attention even of the most small children, attracting a keen interest.
6. Instead of bright mechanical toys with loud artificial sounds buy the child some simple musical instrument — a small tambourine, a pipe, maracases. Explain to him as it is correct to use such tools, try to arrange together with him musical improvisations.
7. Very often in the aspiration to impart to the child musical taste parents, despite resistance of the kid, send him to music school that as a result often leads to rejection of classical music, and sometimes even hatred to it. If your child does not like to study playing musical instruments or singing at all, you should not force him, otherwise in the future it can lead to problems in your relationship.