Knit for the little child a color vest by needles. It matches a front smooth surface in different flowers, and each color site has to be from a separate ball. Changing colors, it is necessary to cross threads on inner side of work that on a vest there were no openings.
It is required to you
- - on 50 g of yellow, orange, blue and green Licorne yarn (100% of mercerized cotton, 120 m / 50);
- - needles No. 2 and No. 3;
- - needles on grove No. 2.
1. Begin to knit a vest from a back. For this purpose gather 32 loops orange thread and 32 loops blue thread and knit a front smooth surface between edging, carrying out at the same time change of flowers.
2. Through 10 cm from type-setting edge begin to knit on the first 32 loops yellow thread, and on the remained loops green thread. Through 13 cm close on both sides for armholes once 3 loops and in every 2nd number of 1 times on three, 1 times on two and 3 times on one loop. And through 23 cm close for shoulder bevels on both sides once four loops and in every second row 2 times on three loops.
3. Now from the beginning of bevels of a shoulder at the same time close for a mouth cut averages eight loops and both parties finish separately, at the same time in the second row close from the inner edge once seven loops. Through 24 cm from type-setting edge close all loops.
4. For performance of the right shelf gather 31 loops orange thread and knit a front smooth surface between edging. Through 10 cm from type-setting edge begin to knit thread of green color. On the left side at the same height execute an armhole and a bevel of a shoulder, as on a back.
5. Then through 20 cm from type-setting edge close on the right side for a mouth cut once three loops and in every second row once on three, once on two and two times on one loop. At height of a back close all loops. The left shelf knit symmetrically, it is only necessary to begin it blue, and to finish with yellow thread.
6. The vest is almost ready. Now execute humeral seams. For a level of a mouth gather 9 loops orange thread and connect 20 cm by an elastic band, then close loops. Then sew a level to a mouth cut.
7. For levels of armholes gather 9 loops orange thread and connect 24 cm by an elastic band, again close loops. Further sew levels to armholes. For a level of the right shelf gather 9 loops orange thread, 10 cm green thread and 2 cm orange thread, close loops again. Sew a level to the right shelf.
8. And at last, for a level of the left shelf gather 9 loops blue thread, and knit an elastic band of 10 cm blue thread, 10 cm yellow thread and 2 cm orange thread. Close loops. Sew a level to the left shelf. Execute side seams.