Cottage cheese takes the important place in the menu of baby food. This product contains a large amount of calcium and mineral substances. Cottage cheese can be offered the child purchased, and it is possible to do in house conditions. It is desirable to diversify a product with additives in the form of fresh berries, fruit, dried fruits, jam. Cottage cheese can be made from kefir or milk.
It is required to you
- Kefir of 200 ml, banana, milk 300 ml, 1/2 teaspoons of 20% of chloride calcium, small pan, glass jar of 150-200 ml, gauze.
1. Fresh kefir needs to be poured in a jar from glass. In a small pan on slow fire boil clear water, remove it from fire and leave for some time. Lower a jar with kefir on 2/3 in water and take about half an hour on a water bath. During this procedure it is possible to cover a pan with a cover. If just to pour out kefir in a pan and to bring to boiling, then all useful substances and nutritious properties of a product will be lost. Therefore the most correct way of preparation of cottage cheese is its receiving on a water bath.
2. After a while merge the serum received in such a way. Wipe the remained weight (actually cottage cheese) through a sieve that there is no lump left and the product reminded cream on consistence. Remove a ready-made product in the fridge.
3. Cottage cheese can be made also from sour milk. For this purpose bring the pasteurized sour milk to boiling in a small saucepan and remove from fire. Filter milk through the sterile gauze put four times, the cottage cheese received as a result needs to be wrung out to remove surplus of serum.
4. If there is an opportunity, then make the calcinated cottage cheese. For this purpose pour fresh milk in a clean pan or a ladle, add chloride calcium which is available in off-the-shelf pharmacy to contents, heat milk and after boiling remove from fire at once. Remove the received dense weight a spoon and wipe through a sieve, place in a glass jar and put in the fridge for day.
5. The cottage cheese received from kefir less fresh than from milk. As additive you can use banana. For this purpose peel ripe fruit, mash pulp a fork. The blender or a nimbus shake up weight and add it to cottage cheese, accurately mix. In this case addition of sugar will not be required that is very important for baby food.
6. It is possible to add the cut apple or a peach and also grated carrots to berry cottage cheese, a piece of chalk. Be guided by tastes of the kid what cottage cheese is pleasant to him more more - fresh or sour, sweet or not. It gives new opportunities for improvement of a dish and its tastes.