Presently in shops a wide choice of baby food for every taste and a purse is presented. Nevertheless, many young mothers prefer to do puree to the baby independently. Freshly cooked own vegetables and fruit puree not only is not of a lower quality store, but also contains more vitamins and nutrients.
It is required to you
- 150-200 g of fresh vegetables or fruit, small pan, blender, children's water.
1. To make puree to the baby it is not difficult at all. It is important to choose with what vegetable or fruit you want to begin a feeding up. The Ministry of Health and the Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences are advised to begin to lure babies not earlier than 6 months. The exception is made by children who since the birth are on artificial feeding. Such kids are acquainted with puree and porridges earlier, from 4-5 months.
2. Ideal first puree for the baby - from a squash, broccoli, a cauliflower, carrots, pumpkin. Later, from 7-8 months, enter potatoes, green peas puree - these vegetables contain starch which is badly digested by small children. The main thing, to start a feeding up it is necessary to choose one vegetable or fruit.
3. For preparation of puree take ripe, fresh vegetables with the whole peel. It is the best of all if it are the vegetables which are grown up on the bed. Carefully wash up them and peel. For the first time there will be 150 g of vegetables enough.
4. Cut a squash and other vegetables large cubes, divide a cauliflower and broccoli into small inflorescences. Take a small pan and fill in vegetables with children's water. Water has to cover vegetables hardly.
5. You cook vegetables on small fire with the closed cover to softness. Do not digest vegetables, from it their taste can worsen. It is possible to make vegetables for puree in the double boiler within 10-15 minutes. You do not salt vegetables, in it there is no need.
6. Hot crush the cooked vegetables the blender to uniformity. It is possible to wipe them through a sieve as our mothers did. Sometimes add a little breast milk, dairy mix to ready puree, a drop of vegetable oil for more gentle taste.
7. Fruit puree is done of the fresh or cooked fruit. Surely rind fruit and carefully clean a core. Try to accustom the kid to natural taste of fruit, but not to add sugar which can cause allergies to puree.
8. If the kid badly eats vegetables, try to make fruit and vegetable puree. Combinations of apple and a squash, apple and pumpkin, apple and carrots have interesting taste.
9. It is possible to store fresh ready puree in the fridge, in hermetically closed sterile jar, within 24 hours. Do not warm repeatedly some puree which was not eaten up by the kid, microbes could get to it.