The mathematical tablet is also called geometrical and geometriky. It is the developing toy it is useful to the child of any age, since 1.5 years. Geometrics — a board on which at identical distance small pins with hats are located. In shop it is possible to get a ready set for classes, but to make it with own hands more simply and the cheapest way.
It is required to you
- - square piece of plywood or any plate not less than 40х40 cm in size;
- - silicone buttons;
- - hammer;
- - ruler;
- - elastics (bank or for weaving);
- - sheet of paper;
- - pencil;
- - small pieces of plywood.
1. Thanks to games on the mathematical tablet at the child the imagination, small motility and cognitive abilities, including, memory, attention and spatial thinking develops. And if to add to drawings of a riddle, tongue twister, the counting rhyme or fairy tale, then this adaptation will help with speech development. With the help the geometrics is easier to remember geometrical figures, to understand what is perimeter, the area , etc.
2. Of course, the tablet can be bought in shop, but there are such devices much. To make it with own hands, expensive materials and a lot of time will not be necessary. It is important to remember that for the kid up to 2 years better to make field 3х3, for children from 2 to 3 years — geometrics 5х5, and for the child the tablet can be more senior than 3 years any size. The distance between all columns has to be identical, usually from 3 to 5 cm.
3. Before production of the tablet it is important to make sure that the child during the game with it will not be wounded. Therefore in the beginning it is better to zashkurit a board and if desired to apply acrylic paint of black color. It is not obligatory to paint, but in this case geometrics will resemble more store.
4. That buttons were located at identical distance, it is better to make a marking on paper in the beginning, then to put it on a board and to accurately thrust buttons, but not up to the end. Then to remove paper and to hammer buttons with the hammer. By the way, columns can be made both one, and different flowers. And that on the tablet it was possible to do drawings with round, square and triangular elements, they need to be cut out from thin plates or plywood, to zashkurit and paint.