The term "collective" came from Latin collective that means "collective". But collective it is possible to call not any group of people gathered in one place, and the group of supporters united by one noble purpose. The teacher will organize children's collective so that the identity of each certain child, its uniqueness and feature was not lost.
It is required to you
- Diagnostics for studying organization, unity, appeal of collective.
1. For development of the plan for the organization of children's collective it is necessary to study it. The collective has certain properties which diagnostics is carried out by the teacher: unity, organization, appeal, relationship in collective, a role of each pupil whether the collective podavlyayushche affects the personality.
2. The teacher has to acquaint from the first day of acquaintance to children them with pedagogical requirements to pupils in this educational institution. The unity of requirements from all teachers already affects children organizuyushche.
3. The teacher explains to children positive functions of collective, i.e. that benefit which everyone can take, being in collective: the collective is much stronger than one certain person; any member of collective feels psychoemotional support of all group; in collective it is possible to communicate, communicate, develop freely and actively the social qualities of the citizen.
4. The skillful organization of extracurricular activities helps to rally children in uniform group, especially, if it is under construction on interest of the teacher such activity. For example, if the teacher is interested in theater, then work is built by means of visit with children of theater, studying its history, creation of projects, the organizations of a theatrical circle in a class, displays of performances for elementary grades. In such collective everyone will be able to show the identity, feature, to show usefulness for all.
5. The teacher at the organization of children's collective has to pay special attention to accumulation and fixing of positive traditions in a class: the sporting events which are fallen in love to children and parents, the organization of exhibitions of children's works, carrying out holidays.
6. Studying features of each pupil, the teacher has to help them to find the place in collective. The doctor of pedagogical sciences, A.S. Belkin allocates eight main roles: idea man, oppositionist, favourite, prickly, odd fellow, toiler, joker, erudite. According to him, the collective cannot be on "one person".