Visit of children's policlinics – an important and responsible action for parents, children test absolutely other relation to this process. For chest children – this violation of a daily routine, for one-year-old children – the place for acquaintances, and for those who are already more senior it is special instance in which neither to run, nor to jump, nor it is impossible to be capricious, otherwise the aunt in a white dressing gown immediately will make "ukolchik". After such visits no wonder that your sons and daughters will not only be afraid make tests, but also in general to visit medical institutions. To avoid similar trouble you will be helped by the advice given below.
It is required to you
- - book "Doctor Aybolit";
- - children's literature and videos on health and immunity;
- - game set of the doctor;
- - favourite toy of the child.
1. Take for the rule to visit children's policlinics only at good health and arrangement of the child. Otherwise at the last in advance prejudiced or negative attitude will prevail. Do not address the child words: "There surely it will be pleasant to you!". The child will remember these words and if something goes contrary to his expectations, he will blame for it first of all you.
2. Promote formation at the child of the correct attitude towards the health. Tell what procedures and operations it is necessary to perform well to feel every day. Also give examples how and when it is possible to catch a cold that at the same time occurs. Compare in the description of the healthy character and diseased, for example, using a favourite toy of the child, show how the chilled bear or a doll behaves.
3. Arrange joint reading the book about Aybolit. Consider pictures where the kind doctor treats animals, draw the attention of the kid that all characters hurry to Aybolit for the help as they are grateful to it as it is good that there is such person. The child aged from five up to seven years can be carried away stories about the profession - the doctor, how it is important and as it is interesting. For the grown-up school student there will be useful a reading children's editions about immunity, what is it and as to support him. Prepare animated rollers in which the good and bad bacteria getting to an organism are shown. Accompany viewing with the comments that your child did not get confused and drew the correct conclusions.
4. Present to the child game set of the doctor. Show, to properly treat his toy friends. Stop on the tools intended for capture of analyses in more detail. The syringe, sticks, a shovel for language, flasks and cotton tampons. Let your child will try to take analyses from "patients" by means of your councils. If your son or the daughter ask you to make tests, do not refuse, but at the same time avoid excess emotions, whether it be laughter or a fright. Behave quietly, setting thereby an example to the child. Change over, suggest to give an injection and to the kid, during process explain that at the same time he will test. Tell honestly what will be a little bit sick.
5. Always try to warn the child about what procedures wait for him and what should be passed experts. It is necessary in order that the child accidentally was not frightened of the working medical equipment or actions of the doctor. Support and do not leave the kid of one if it is possible.
6. Do not intimidate the child by testing at all, namely, a mention of momentary "ukolchik" which to it will be made by the doctor if the kid does not obey you or is capricious. Thus, you turn testing moderately of punishment, and it is absolutely wrong and inappropriate.