Do you want to teach the child to self-express creatively, but do not know how to approach it? Any available you will have enough skills for classes with it. You have a chance to learn to mold and draw together with the child, and it is the precious time spent together behind fascinating business. At the same time at the kid both the speech, and fine motor skills, and concentration of attention, and imagination will develop.
It is required to you
- - Paper;
- - pencils/paint;
- - cocktail tubule;
- - plasticine;
- - salty dough;
- - stacks;
- - plastic board;
- - towel.
1. Provide free access of the child to pencils, paper. Pick up the pencils which are specially released for small children's fingers (trihedral), bright and not really firm.
2. Surely draw together with the child and even, just like that, when you want to have a rest. Remember that your example is infectious!
3. Never criticize the drawing of the child and do not correct. Even if he critically estimates the work and is not glad to what turned out, support it, you say that he studies, trains, and at it it will shortly turn out best of all and best of all. But do not prevent to make to it with the work everything that he wants – to correct or tear.
4. Develop perception of the child. Even if you not the artist and not the teacher, teach the child to look for different forms in surrounding objects, to analyze them. You learn colors, draw the attention of the child to surrounding shades. So you improve operation of the visual analyzer and also learn to estimate attentively objects that is important when training in drawing.
5. Get acquainted with books on drawing for children, often in them is shown how to draw fruit, berries, animals, you will be able to use then these councils when the child grows up.
6. You conduct your "lessons" of drawing so that did not bore the child, be not obsessed only with forms and rules. So far he small, is better to cultivate interest and love for drawing as in a way of self-expression. Therefore use different technicians: a monotipiya – prints of blots, "ниткопись" (prints of the thick and impressive threads moistened with paint, clamped between two sheets and specially extended from there), technology of spraying. These and other technicians do not demand special art abilities and allow to finish drawing the turned-out abstract color spots, to bring out of them images, than develop imagination of the child and give positive emotions.
7. Use plasticine or salty dough for training in a molding. You should not wait for fast results, process of a molding is more interesting and useful to the child therefore you think dough and plasticine, tear to pieces, extend, flatten, press, roll sausages and beads berries. If you mold from the edible test, then bake the turned-out products – the child will be proud of the creations, and it is important. You teach the child to roll simple figures, to control pressing of fingers, palms. When he can mold on the basis of berry balls, fruit, put them in the stuck together plateaus. Try to do of sausages of a steering-wheel, snakes, worms, to flatten material in leaves.
8. You pass to more irregular shapes, only when the child learns to cope with simple.