In the first years of life children should study everything very quickly thanks to what from time to time they feel quite clear difficulties. So, very few people from children begin to go quickly and surely as initially the child does not own balance, owing to an undeveloped vestibular mechanism.
1. Walking in vertical position demands from the tot of skills of coordination of the movement and balancing without whom he, trying to take a step, just falls on the "fifth" point. Gradually the kid himself, little by little, will receive necessary skills, his vestibular mechanism considerably will become stronger, and the gait will be steady.
2. But you should not forget that the chief assistants in development of skills of balance when walking, are parents. They should teaching the child to hold correctly balance at first by means of some devices, and then and independently. Simply speaking, the vestibular mechanism of the child begins to develop with his first birthday, for example, when mom carries it in a carriage or carries on hands. But, nevertheless, it is not enough for independent walking.
3. While your child learns to go or hold balance with your help, together with it there is an emotional communication vital for the kid. Therefore it is necessary to keep calm, tenderness and goodwill, do not show at all impatience or discontent when the child does something is not right.
4. According to many parents, there are many options of correction of a situation when the kid badly holds balance and from that are afraid to move. The best option will be the game situation in which at small distance from it show to the child an interesting toy, thereby, inducing to take the first step. It is clear, that at the end of its way which will seem to the child very long he will have to receive that toy or even a treat as an award.
5. Other parents use strings or laces in these exercises, one of the ends of which is held by the adult for support of the kid. Gradually the rope can be released, but, remaining in hands with the child, other end of that rope will give him purely psychological confidence. It is possible to use so-called pomoch which put on on a waist and the child's breast as training, and their ends are held by the adult.
6. Toys, for example, a fitball, a ball, toys wheelchairs or toys with laces can help the child with coordination of the movement. For classes a fitball parents have to put the child on a ball a tummy down and, holding the kid for handles, to shake on the exercise machine.
7. Development of a vestibular mechanism needs to be continued even in case the child already surely goes. However, exercises need to be complicated – it can be, for example, spinning with the adult or independently, balancing on a steady narrow surface.