Babies often have gripes of gastrointestinal origin caused by a congestion of gases. There are they because of anatomic peculiarities of internals of the child. To help the kid cope with similar pains various means, both traditional, and traditional medicine can.
It is required to you
- - warm diaper;
- - boiled water;
- - tea from fennel;
- - dill tea;
- - medicines;
- - consultation of the pediatrician;
- - massage of a tummy.
1. Warm the kid: put him on the warm diaper which is warmed up by the iron or the stomach. Heat promotes removal of gastrointestinal spasms. Tenderly tell it something. The familiar kind mother's voice is capable to influence not less effectively, than various medicines.
2. Before each feeding spread the kid on a tummy for 10-15 minutes – it promotes stimulation of a vermicular movement of intestines and elimination of pains. If you nurse the child, exclude from a diet the products provoking the increased gas generation in intestines – melons, cucumbers, bean, sauerkraut, grapes, etc.
3. Pay attention to mix if you feed with it the child. Perhaps, it is the reason of such symptoms. After council with the pediatrician replace her with another.
4. If at the child lying in a bed gripes began, put a hand on the lower part of his tummy, densely and accurately pressing to a bed: warmth and pressure of a hand will be able to help to kill pain.
5. Try to give to the child of a little boiled water or apply him to a breast, sometimes at such measures the spasms reflex are removed.
6. Address the recipes of traditional medicine designed to help with fight against this problem. Give to the kid special teas with herbs which reduce manifestations of a meteorizm (fennel, fennel are their part). Such means are shown to children since one month, cycles – for 5-7 days with breaks.
7. If the above actions do not render effect, address the pediatrician. The doctor will appoint to the kid the medicine intended for fight against a meteorizm. They are developed especially for babies and have practically no contraindications. Principle of their action is as follows: large gas bubbles are split up for smaller, impact on walls of intestines gains less intensive character, and pain decreases.