Frequent urination is an increase in number of depletions of a bladder. Most often at the same time the volume of the emitted urine is less than norm. Parents need to pay attention to what else symptoms the child has whether there are no blood impurity in urine, hypostases around eyes, temperature. Anyway, increase of urination demands consultation of the expert.
It is required to you
- - 1 h bearberry spoon;
- - 1 h spoon of leaves of cowberry.
1. Physiological frequent urination is inherent in children up to 1.5-2 years. They still study skills of control over departures of an organism. Up to six months the urination proceeds at them as an unconditioned reflex. The number of urination at babies is normal – to twenty times a day. Such rate at this age is considered normal and does not demand treatment. Later at kids the feeling of fullness of a bladder begins to be formed. Frequency of urination is reduced, the child can already detain urine. The bladder sizes increase. By four years the child urinates 7-9 times a day. Urine volume normal has to correspond to amount of postupayemy liquid. Any deviations in this scheme - a reason for the address to the doctor.
2. Frequent urination can be caused by many reasons. Most often is an infection of a bladder. But there can be also serious reasons - for example, diabetes. Except the speeded-up urination, at diabetes the child has a dryness in a mouth, constant thirst, an acetone smell from a mouth, fatigue and weakness. If the diagnosis of diabetes is confirmed, appointed drug treatment and a strict diet.
3. Cystitis - very widespread disease at which, except frequent and painful desires to urination, temperature can increase, decrease appetite, appear blood in urine. Diagnose an infection by means of the bacteriological analysis. After that the doctor selects an antibiotic and registers a course of treatment. Besides, the spicy, salty, fat and fried dishes capable to cause irritation are excluded from a diet of the sick child. Plentiful drink which allows to clean a bladder from an infection quicker is obligatory. At cystitis the traditional medicine, naturally, with the permission of the attending physician can greatly help.
4. Prepare for the child sick with cystitis, broth of leaves of cowberry. For this purpose fill in 1 teaspoon of dry raw materials with one glass of boiled water, boil 15 minutes, cool and filter. Let's the child drink broth small drinks during the day. In the same way it is possible to prepare bearberry broth (bear berry).
5. Frequent painless urinations can be caused in children by the use of diuretic products or violation of the drinking mode. In this case simply it is necessary to give to drink to the child less.