The leader is the person inspiring other people, helping them to realize the potential and to believe in success. The personal qualities inherent in the leader include skills, features of behavior, moral values and knowledge. And if you want to become the personality capable to lead others, these qualities to you and it is necessary to develop.
1. The endurance is an ability to transfer high physical and psychological activities for a long time. The ability to work long is inherent in all famous leaders, and their vigor inspires followers to work longer and more diligently. Thanks to endurance many of the famous people could gain a victory over more talented, but less efficient persons. And the endurance first of all helps the leader to keep the predominating positions.
2. The ability to concentrate on the most important helps the leader not to be sprayed on insignificant things. Holding under review a main goal, the good head is capable to break it into intermediate and to offer methods of their achievement. Without vision of a main goal even the most perspective project is doomed.
3. You should not confuse confidence and assertiveness of the born leader with aggression. The head has to be able to insist firmly on the, to achieve desired result from followers. The persistence of the leader instills confidence in members of his team and promotes their unity.
4. The keenness and attentiveness to people help the leader to get faithful supporters, to find a common language with partners. The true leader is able to put himself to the place of other person, to understand him and to find to him approach. To give to the person the chance to realize the potential, the head has to be able to encourage the team and to delegate powers.
5. Also the flexibility allowing to change in time according to recent trends and to attract new allies is necessary for the leader. The flexibility in combination with the steady purpose allows to achieve the best result, than absolute inflexibility.
6. The true leader should not be afraid to enter confrontation with opponents. Most of people seek to avoid the open conflicts which are a severe stress. However the influential person has to be able to advocate own views and the interests of allies anyway even if it leads to opposition.
7. The ability to suppress the emotions for the sake of business helps the leader when confrontation needs to be avoided. The good head if necessary will enter into alliance with the opponent even if that is deeply unpleasant to it.
8. Charisma of the leader attracts people as a magnet. It is the huge charge of positive energy directed to masses, helping to remove stress, to get rid of boredom, to discharge hostility, to establish spirit of association. The charismatic leader is capable to attract a great number of supporters, however this quality is inherited and rather rare.