The scientists watching children noticed positive influence of computer games on fine motor skills, reaction development. Psychologists consider that in the course of the game there is a training of nervous system. But excessive hobby for computer games does considerable harm to mental development and health of children.
1. Many modern children and teenagers literally "live" in the virtual world, thereby becoming its "victims" and enemies for themselves. Unlike the peers who are fond of different sciences and types of activity, virtual children do not develop the memory, lose sense of responsibility for the events around.
2. The health of the person in many respects depends on physical activity. Being for hours in the sitting position deprived of movements, children and teenagers do considerable harm to the health. Long stay in invariable situation does not give the chance to function normally to the lymphatic and venous systems of an organism, results in stagnation of blood. Diseases of a cardiovascular system result of the excess weight which appeared at an inactive way of life. Manifestation and other diseases is quite probable. Overfatigue of eyes leads to decrease in sight subsequently.
3. At children and teenagers, dependent on computer games, mental capacities gradually weaken. Only certain sites of a brain which are responsible for sight and movement can receive positive impact. The most part of a brain of the person develops insufficiently and is even subject to degradation. Memory worsens, abilities to training and control over emotions and feelings are lost.
4. It is no secret that the number of people, strongly dependent on computer games, does not decrease. Not only children and teenagers, but also adults are exposed to this persuasive "disease". Their behavior is often characterized by imbalance, even aggression. It happens because of loss of control over own actions. It is often hard for the person suffering from similar dependence to get rid of computer "disease" and not everyone wishes it. Psychologists came to a conclusion that the similar dependence gains the development very promptly: half a year-year - and the person becomes "captive" of this habit.
5. Teenagers often prefer computer games in which plots are based on murders, firing, beating. For skillful actions in them the main character is well rewarded. Insufficiently strengthened mentality of the teenager is capable to move the actions which are made in the virtual world to the world real as for the teenager absorbed by a game these worlds differ a little.
6. At the person who is carried away by cruel games the sensitivity level to unattractive scenes of humiliation and violence decreases. Scientists drew a conclusion that it promotes emergence in teenagers of tendency to commission of crimes. Such people are not capable to show feelings of compassion to people around, they are indifferent and do not hurry to help others. On the contrary, seek to suppress will of weak. Often teenagers really trust in an opportunity to be left without punishment at manifestation of any evil act.
7. However other opinion on a possibility of manifestation of aggression occurs among the teenagers who are carried excessively away by cruel games in the virtual environment. It is quite possible that these games help men, angry and cruel on character, "to subdue" the rage, having vented it in the virtual world. But is obvious the fact that kindness and feeling of compassion overflowed with game violence scenes to the person will not be added.
8. Many modern parents hurry to get for the children not a cheap gift - the computer. Aspirations of seniors are clear: they see in this thing of the assistant in study and entertainments of the beloved children. But parents always need to remember that a large number of computer games has negative effect on yet not created children's mentality, and excessive hobby for them can develop into the dependence which is difficult responding to treatment.