Chocolate - favourite delicacy practically of all kids, but it is necessary to use it moderately, otherwise it can do irreparable harm to health of the kid. The recommended norm of chocolate in day for the child - 50 grams, bigger quantity will not bring benefit. You should not forget about possibility of some diseases as a result of excessive consumption of chocolate.
To too active kids and also having excess weight overeating of chocolate is not recommended. Such children should reduce norm of chocolate because it contains many calories and a large amount of theobromine. This substance belongs to the same group, as caffeine, and is strong stimulant for nervous system. Therefore, some children after chocolate can have insomnia. Abuse of chocolate causes both in adults, and in children caries. But It should be noted that chocolate is the least dangerous to teeth among other sweets. Chocolate contains the antiseptic substance suppressing action of bacteria which form a scale. Of course, the amount of chocolate has to be limited for the child, otherwise consequences can arise too. It is important to accustom the kid after intake of chocolate or other sweets surely to rinse an oral cavity. Chocolate is quite serious allergen for children which can cause various allergic reactions. Therefore, it is not recommended to give chocolate to children 6 years are younger. Children of early age have to eat the balanced food which builds an organism and strengthens it. It is necessary in order that less problems with health arose in further development. In chocolate there is no irreplaceable component. Additives which are used by production of chocolate and chocolate products hammer all valuable substances. Chocolate incorporates a lot of fat that creates loading for the enzymatic system of a stomach and a pancreas of the child. Categorically cannot eat chocolate children allergic persons and kids with the changed functions of a pancreas. If chocolate contains palm oil, then children should not give it. Such chocolate is especially heavy for digestion. Therefore if you give to the child a little chocolate, then it is desirable that he was qualitative. Chocolate will be useful in small amounts to the child, but if your kid ate an excess piece of a chocolate tile, you should not abuse it for it. Just add to its food allowance an excess portion of cottage cheese or something containing iodine to protect a thyroid gland and teeth.