Activation of the server of licenses is necessary to receive the digital certificate of Microsoft corporation which serves as confirmation of authenticity of the identity of the owner and prolongs work of terminal connections after end of trial 120 days. This procedure does not need special technical skills and requires only attention.
1. Come into the Start menu and select the section "Control panel". Pass to the Administration point in which activation of the server of licenses will be made. Click on the Licensing of the Server of Terminals point and open the link "All Servers" located in the directory of the console.
2. Open a context menu of the server for which it is necessary to activate the license. Click it the right mouse button and select the Activate the Server function. As a result the Activation Wizard of the Server of Licenses of the Server of Terminals tool should be started. Press Next to confirm the choice then come into the section "Way of Activation", select the Way of Connection tab and note a tick the Automatic Connection point.
3. Press Next. Appear a window in which it is required to enter personal data of the administrator then to open the Data on the Company tab and to specify information on the enterprise. After fill weight, press Next. Proceed to the recommendations of the activation wizard to install key packages of the client license. Click "Complete" and close all open windows.
4. Activate the server of licenses by means of the Internet Explorer browser. For this purpose do all above actions inclusive till launch of the Activation Wizard of the Server of Licenses of the Server of Terminals tool. Press Next, open the Way of Activation tab and select the Web browser item.
5. The Activation of the Server of Licenses dialog box in which it is necessary to specify a hyperlink to an activation Internet node for connection and licensing will open. After that click "Further" and note the received code of a product. Further actions match the above option of activation of the server of licenses.