Permission of connection of other computer to the computer of the user is provided by means of the Remote access function of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Change of parameters of this function can be executed by the standard OS tools and does not require attraction of the additional software.
1. Open the main menu of the Microsoft Windows operating system by clicking of the Start-up button and open a context menu of an object "Computer" by click of the right mouse button for performing operation of permission of connection to the local computer.
2. Open the link "Properties" and specify the Setup of Remote Access point in the left part of a window of the program.
3. Open the link "Properties" and specify the Setup of Remote Access point in the left part of a window of the program.
4. Apply a checkbox in the field "Allow connections from computers with any version of a remote desktop" for permission of installation of connection by means of the RemoteApp tool or at impossibility of definition of the version of the used remote desktop or select the option "Allow Connections Only from Computers with a Remote Desktop with Network Authentication" for use of the safest option of connection of a remote desktop. Use of the last option assumes support of authentication at the level of network (NLA) the connected version of a remote desktop and is applied in the systems working running Windows 7.
5. Return to the main menu "Start-up" and enter "connection to a remote desktop" value into the search string for implementation of the procedure of definition of the version of a remote desktop with check at the level of network.
6. Click a function key of Enter for confirmation of performing search and specify the Connection to a Remote Desktop point in search results.
7. Open the service menu of an icon of a remote desktop in the top left part of a dialog box by click of a mouse and specify the Connection to a Remote Desktop point.
8. Use the About the Program command for receiving confirmation on support of authentication at the level of network".