Blocking selected separate or groups of the IP addresses in network requires attraction of the additional software. The most convenient tool for the solution of an objective use of network screens is considered.
It is required to you
- - Kaspersky CRYSTAL;
- - Outpost Security Suite Pro.
1. Load and install the Kaspersky CRYSTAL application on the computer. Start the installed program and pass to the Safety Control panel in the main application window. Open the Setup menu of the top service panel of the opened dialog box.
2. Specify the Network Screen point in the Protection group of the left part of the following dialog box and apply a checkbox in the field "Turn on the Network screen" in right. Click "Setup" and go to the Rules of Filtering tab of a new dialog box. Use the link "Add" and apply a checkbox in the line "The Addresses from Group" of one more window.
3. Click "Add" and print a name of the blocked IP address in the corresponding line of a dialog box of the network addresses. Enter value of this address in the following application window and confirm the choice, having pressed the OK button. Note a checkbox "Block" in the section "Action" in a new window and specify the option Any Network Activity in the revealing Network Service list.
4. Confirm saving changes, having pressed the OK button, and apply them repeated clicking of the same button in the last dialog box.
5. Load and install on the computer other program which will allow to block the selected IP address — Outpost Security Suite Pro. Start the application and open the Setup menu of the top service panel.
6. Expand the Firewall node in the left directory of the opened dialog box and specify the Blocking of IP command. Apply a checkbox in the field "Include blocking of IP" in the right area and click "Edit".
7. Print the necessary address in the corresponding line of the following dialog box and use the Add button. Confirm the choice, having pressed the OK button in a new dialog box, and repeat the same action in a settings window for application of changes.