The hacker attacks, alas, not a rarity in the computerized world. There are "specialists" which work largely: crack the websites with confidential data of the different large organizations. There are also small swindlers who will not shun also the home computer of the ordinary person. From the hacker attacks nobody is insured therefore additional precautionary measures will not prevent.
It is required to you
- - special programs;
- - care
1. Install on the computer rather powerful antivirus software which will trace and destroy all harmful products created by hackers on a root. You monitor that the antivirus software regularly (at least, than every three days) was updated, that is downloaded new files from the Internet. It is better to make update automatic.
2. If by e-mail to you the letter with a suspicious source address came, prick up the ears. Never open and do not save the files received by e-mail which arouse mistrust and for which you did not wait from anybody. They can cause a serious loss to your computer, or your thoughtless actions will provoke leakage of your confidential data. Mark such letters as spam better.
3. If you opened the letter which came to you allegedly from bank in which it is "unostentatiously" offered to restore your access to the settlement account, having entered the relevant data, or something like that, never do it. It is handwriting of the hacker. Even if you left to bank the e-mail address, and to you the letter allegedly came from it, first of all, call back in the organization and specify all arisen questions. Having thoughtlessly sent number of the settlement account and other confidential data to allegedly bank address, you risk to lose all the money.
4. Install such programs as Brandmauer or Firewall on the computer. It is a complex of software which exercises filtering and control of the network blocks passing through it according to the certain set rules. The main objective of these programs is protection of computers against illegal access. Also they are often called filters as they do not pass (filter) the packages which are not corresponding to the criteria defined in a configuration.
5. Besides, there is still a number of the different anti-hacker programs which are allowing to control outbound traffic of your computer, collecting information on the "grey" IP addresses, etc. Their choice and installation is carried out depending on your personal preferences and features of your computer.