When using several mailboxes it is simple to forget the password to one of them or to forget to save it. To come on a mailbox to which you forgot the password you can use one of several ways.
1. Pass to the homepage of your e-mail server or to the page of a login to your account. Near fields for input of the login and the password there will be a button for password recovery. Depending on the e-mail server, it can be called differently, the most widespread names it ""Forgot the password?" "and" "Recover the password"". Click it then you will be redirected on the page of password recovery.
2. Depending on the e-mail server, one of several options of password recovery will be provided to you. One of them is use of the control question specified at registration. Enter the answer to it in the respective field then you will be able to recover the password. Keep in mind that the answer to a question should be just the same what was specified at registration.
3. Also it can be offered to you to recover the password by means of phone. It will occur if you attached the phone number to the account. The code which needs to be entered in the respective field will be sent to your phone number. After that you will be able to change the password.
4. Also, you can recover the password by means of the mailbox used as spare. On it the link will be sent, having clicked which, you will be able to recover the password.
5. In a case if any of the above-stated ways does not suit you you can contact technical support of the e-mail server. As a rule, on the website there is a special form through which you can carry out this action. Otherwise, it will be required to send the e-mail to its address. Carefully follow all instructions received from the technical support specialist. From you such data as the scan of the document confirming the personality, time and date of the last use of mail and also other data necessary for verification you as the owner of mail can be requested. Send them then you will be able to recover the password for a mailbox.