The firewall is the special program which is preset on the personal computer and performs functions of protection against illegal access to its resources. This program is also called by Firewall, a firewall or just a firewall. Setup of the firewall is necessary for correctness of work of different programs.
1. Come into the main menu "Start-up" of the Windows operating system. Select the section "Control panel" and pass to the Windows Firewall point. It is also possible to start its setup from the command line, having entered the following text: “control.exe/name Microsoft.WindowsFirewall".
2. Check the opened window. At the left there is a panel consisting of several sections which are responsible for different settings of the firewall. Come on the General Profile and Private Profile tab where near the inscription "Outgoing Connections" it is necessary to cancel the option "Block". Click "Apply" and "Ok" then close a window. After that you can start setup of Internet access of different services and the programs installed on the personal computer.
3. Come on the Additional Parameters tab to start the firewall in the mode of the increased safety. The appeared window consists of the toolbar and three sections. Select the section "Rules for Outgoing Connections" in the left margin then on the right margin note the Create the Rule point. As a result the master of creation of rules will open.
4. Select rule type which you want to add to settings of the firewall. It is possible to select for all connections of the computer or to configure the specific program, having specified to it path. Press Next that pass to the Program point in which we specify path to the application again.
5. Pass to the Action point. Here it is possible to allow connection or to block it. It is also possible become safe connection at which its authenticity by means of IPSec will be verified. At the same time, having clicked "Configure", it is possible to set own rules. After that specify "Profile" for your rule and think up to it the name. Click "Is ready" to save settings.