Creation of own website will not seem such difficult to what it seems at first sight if to understand bases of the HTML language and to create the simplest web page in an ordinary notepad which is on each computer. From creation of HTML pages in a notepad all web programmers began to study a saytostroyeniye, and you can master this simple science too.
1. The <HTML> tag is the main tag of your website – in it all other code making your web page contains. End of the code is designated by the closing tag </html>.
2. Save the text document, but not in a text format, and in HTML format – when saving rename the file into index.html. Open the received file by means of any browser – you will see the empty page on which the website heading entered by you in the previous step will be printed.
3. Now you at any time can open the created file by means of a notepad and continue to edit its code for further filling of the page. Study the main HTML tags for formatting of the page. Use the <br> tag for text wrapping one line lower, and and <title> </title> use the <head> tag </head> for definition of heading of the page. The important tag is <body> </body> - it should contain a document body.
4. So, having created base of the page, begin to fill it with the text. Take any text which you want to insert on the website, copy it and insert right after the <body> tag into the document. Save the file.
5. Now format the text – break it into paragraphs by means of the tag <p> and align it by means of the align parameter with values left, Center, right, justify. By default all texts in HTML are aligned to the left. Highlight some especially important points and headings in bold type, having concluded a part of the text in tags <b> </b>. To make the text oblique, conclude it in tags <i> </i>.
6. In order that the page looked more brightly and more attractively, supplement the text with any image. Select the suitable picture or the photo, reduce it in any editor and save in the folder with files for future website. Enter the <img src= ""picture.jpg""> tag into that place of the code where the illustration should be located. Instead of picture enter a full name of your saved picture. If desired align the image by means of already described higher than the align parameter. Save the document and open it in the browser to make sure that the image and the text are displayed on the page.