Internet mailing is not a new phenomenon. By means of such tool as mailing, it is possible not just to inform other users, but also to earn. However to create a quality and effective product, it is necessary to pass several stages.
1. For a start decide on scope of future mailing. From that, how well you will think over all details, the project success will depend. If your purpose simply is to share interesting and useful data with other people, then surely select only that subject which you know firsthand.
2. Besides, think up the name which precisely would reflect the content of your mailing. After that write the approximate plan for the selected subject - it will help you subsequently easier and quicker to create releases.
3. On each subject of the letter create the informative and attracting attention of users article. As soon as you make a full-fledged series of mailing, you can directly pass to its sending.
4. It is possible to automate sending letters thanks to special autoresponders. It is only enough to register on one of such websites and to load several letters into the profile. Pay attention that it is also possible to regulate also frequency of departure of mailing. Use of the responder can be as absolutely free, and to require investments. Everything will depend on what number of the sent letters you will select. Not less important can be also other parameters, for example, mailing frequency.
5. Do not forget to create also the short description of the mailing, it will be shown to users in the course of a subscription. Besides, it can be seen in the special directory in which your letters will be placed.
6. Surely specify by drawing up mailing whether you will place any third-party advertizing in the posts. Thus, you will be able to attract potential advertisers and will increase the earnings. The prices for advertizing and the other information specified by you in this section will be placed by moderators of the autoresponder in the directory of mailings which is available for viewing to all interested persons.