Tags are what any web page consists of. That to look at them you need to right-click in a window of any browser. The page is created by means of the HTML language which is not terrible for mastering at all.
1. That the nobility as tags are created on the website, you should learn the HTML language. By means of tags you will be able to specify to the browser what should appear on the monitor screen. The tag is designated by brackets <> and a slash/. For creation of tags you can use the normal text editor.
2. Let's say you need to put the first tag, on a page it will be designated as follows: <HTML>. Then, the closing tag should look so:. You should write all tags with Latin, at the same time, <HTML> does not have a special difference whether in that write you the tag so - <HTML>, or so-.
3. You should know that the most part of tags is written parno. That is, if is the <title> tag means, there has to be a tag. Single tags, for example, of <br> or <hr> (<br> designates the line break, and <hr> a horizontal line) should be written without closing tags as designate text elements, a web. pages.
4. You should write the text, and each text, as we know, has the heading, in the HTLM language the heading will be designated so: <head> YOUR TEXT
5. Further you need to write the text, in the HTML language the beginning and the end of the text should look as follows: <body> YOUR TEXT
6. You receive a main type of your page written in the HTLM language:
<head> TEXT </head> <body> TEXT </body> </html>
Working with tags, you display the text written by you as it will be seen by the users who visited the site. The HTLM language is a structure of the document, and tags perform function of a marking of a page. Now there are whole programs which will help you to study different ways of creation of the websites. Any browser understands and will recognize only a certain tag set. Having created the tag like <bla-bla-bla>, you will not think up the new bicycle. The browser will ignore contents, it will execute and will understand only the HTLM.B language the HTLM language there are main tags, the tag for the table of contents, tags - document attributes, tags for formatting of the document, tags for creation of hyperlinks, tags for graphics, tags for tables, etc.