Removal of the previous versions of activators of the Windows operating system is necessary before installation of the new version or in case of the conflict of a certain update with system parameters. In the latter case, most likely, malfunctions are caused by KB971033 update in certain cases able to lead to emergence of "the blue screen of death".
1. Click "Start-up" for a call of the main menu of a system and pass into the Execute point for performing operation of removal of old activators.
2. Enter cmd value in the Open field and press the OK button for confirmation of start of the tool of the command line.
3. Enter simg value - rilc in the field of the command line of N click the ENTER key for execution of the command of opening of history of activations.
4. Enter simg value - upk in the field of the command line and click the ENTER key for confirmation of removal of an old activation key.
5. Return to the main menu "Start-up" and pass into the Setup point for removal of the activator which caused malfunctions after KB971033 update installation.
6. Open the link "Control panel" and select the Parameters of Folders item.
7. Specify the View point and deselect a checkbox in the field "Hide expansions for the registered types of files".
8. Apply a checkbox in the field "Show the hidden files, folders and disks" and press the OK button for confirmation of application of the selected changes.
9. Pass into the section "Administration Panel" and specify point of "Service".
10. Specify the Software protection point and click "Stop".
11. Pass into the C:\Windows\System32 и удалите два скрытых файла с расширением .C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 folder.
12. Pass into the C:\Windows\Serviceprofiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Software\ProtectionPlatform и удалите файл tokens.dat folder.
13. Return to the main menu "Start-up" and pass into the Control panel point.
14. Select the Administration item, open the link of "Service" and restore work of Software protection service.