The home page is an Internet page which is automatically loaded at start of the browser. If you selected Yandex search engine for start earlier, and now want to install some other resource, it is necessary to contact tools of your Internet observer.
1. There are several options of start. In one case any Internet page selected by the user in another – a clean tab is loaded. In some browsers the beginning of work from visual bookmarks, but it is possible only if the extension "is installed by Yandex. Bar" or similar to it.
2. To set as the home page the website at own choice, start the browser. In Mozilla Firefox in a top line of the menu select the Tools item and click with the left mouse button the Setup point in a drop-down menu. The new window will open.
3. Go in it to the Main tab. In the Start group in the line "Home page" enter the address of the website with which net surfing the Internet should begin. If you want the empty tab to be loaded, enter in the specified about:blank field. Press the OK button that new settings became effective. At next run of the browser instead of Yandex search engine either the empty page, or the website selected by you will be loaded.
4. In the Internet Explorer browser of the name of menu items differ a little. Start the application and in the menu "Service" select the Internet Options item. When the new dialog box opens, make active the General tab and enter data necessary to you in the Home page group. It is also possible to use the buttons "Empty", "Current", "Initial" from this group. Do not forget to apply new settings.
5. By the described principle it is possible to change the home page in any other browser. The only complexity which can arise at the novice user is a lack of the menu bar in a window of the Internet observer. To correct a situation, click the menu bar in a browser window with the right mouse button. In a context menu install a marker opposite to the Menu bar point ("Menu bar"), using the left mouse button.