In the log of visits of the Internet Explorer browser all information on the Internet pages opened by you is displayed. Data are provided for a certain period - of several days, about one weeks and months. To clean the log or to delete it absolutely, use the following algorithm.
1. Open a window of the Internet Explorer program browser. In the appeared window, find the option "View" in the top command line. Left-click on it. Select the Log parameter. The window with the bookmarks "Favorites", "Web feeds", "Log" should appear.
2. Go to the Log tab. Before you the list of the visited resources will open. The specified pages will be grouped in that time when you opened them, and will be called, for example: "Today", "Tuesday", "Monday", "Last week", "Last month", etc. Having clicked with the left mouse button one of such groups, you can open the list of the visited pages for any specific day of the week.
3. If you want to delete only some records from the log of visits, it is enough to click on them with the right mouse button and in the appeared context menu to select "Delete". The program will ask you whether really you want to delete this record and will offer two possible answers: "Yes" and "No". Having clicked on the answer "Yes", you delete record or group of records of the book of visits of the Internet Explorer program browser.
4. Completely to delete the log of the observer in Internet Explorer, come into "Service" in the command line of the browser. Nearby there will be a tab, select the Delete the Log of the Observer item. On the screen the dialog box suggesting to select different data for removal will appear. Note a tick the Log parameter and click "Delete". After that all information which was in earlier opened log of visits will disappear.
5. Configure data storage duration in the log of the observer in Internet Explorer. For this purpose come into the menu "Service" and select the Internet Options item. In the General tab pass into the section "History of Viewing" and click "Parameters". Install manually the time period during which it is necessary to store the history of the visited pages.