Fight against spam is similar to war with windmills, undesirable correspondence will not stop the existence up to that moment, the law banning messages the spam activity will not be adopted yet. However there are ways to reduce undesirable spam to a minimum.
1. Get several mailboxes which you will use as follows: the first box — personal and working correspondence; the second box — receiving mailings and news from those websites to which you are subscribed; the third box — e-mail for registration at forums and the websites. It is clear, that only the first mailbox containing personal correspondence will be the safest: the quantity of spam in it will be minimum. The second and third boxes will contain a large number of spam.
2. For those who use an e-mail client it is desirable to get spam filter which will help to fight against undesirable mail. As a rule, the majority of e-mail servers offer the certain tool kit allowing to configure work with letters and to send undesirable correspondence at once to spam.
3. Create the list of addressees, reception of letters from whom is allowed, and "black list" to which it is necessary to enter all unwanted correspondents. Be attentive: the letter with the necessary and expected information can be included in "black list".
5. Also not bad departure of the angry letter to the spammer's clients affects spammers. If in mailing number of the advertiser is specified, then it is possible to call it and to tell that you think of its methods of promotion of goods or services.
6. Remember that it is impossible to buy anything from spammers. Do not open those references which are contained in spam mailing.